Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wax day

Ok girls today I had a serious intervention of wax day... I waxed my mustache, eyebrows and chin... it is actually kind of awkward to talk about it but this happens ok? I don't know how many of you girls wax yourself, if you don't I would encourage you to do so you save a lot of money. Ok so after I was done I always have the problem that I have some wax on my face and it is all sticky and it can become a mess so easily. So I am ready to share how you can get rid of it.


  1. Once you are done waxing, take a piece of cotton and add some baby oil, make up removes works too, and even some thick lotion. Rub it softly until almost all of it its gone
  2. If you still have it take a warm shower, the steam and the hot water will help to get the wax off. Or wash you wash your face with warm water and a cloth.
  3. After all this is done make sure you hydrate the area. 

Ok ninas ahi les va un tip para quitar el exceso de cera por depilacion. 
  1. Una vez que ya hayas terminado tu ritual de depilacion, aplica en un algodon aceite de bebe, o removedor de maquillaje funciona tambien, o una crema que se a espesa. No te talles muy fuerte
  2. Si eso no funciona toma bano tibio, el agua no debe estar tan caliente ya que acabas de arrancar pelos de los cuerpo y el agua caliente puede irritar la piel. Tambien puedes lavarte la cara con agua tibia y una toallita. 
  3. Despues de  todo esto no olvide ponerte una crema hidratante. 

Prueba alguno de los productos de natura son buenisimo y huelen super bien


https://www.facebook.com/mfigueroa.natura

Margarita Figueroa
Consultora Natura

No comments:

Post a Comment