Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Something about me...

Well I am just really excited about this blog! I just want to write posts all the time but I will probably gonna write one a day, I still have school and work and homework :(.
I think I should  mention some facts about me.

1. Most important born again Christian
    I believe God sent his son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. I have repented of my sins and accepted the free gift of salvation.
2. I play the violin
    I am actually majoring in violin and music. I have been playing for about 6 or 7 years (I wish I could  remember)
3. I go to a bible college
    Best decision ever! I just  think that investing my life and growing in knowledge of who God is, is the best thing. I am also interested in economics, health (like medicine and such) and art.
4. I am Mexican
    yeah well I am Mexican
5. I work as a cook for the college
    Sometimes its fun sometimes its not...
6. I rather stay inside than outside
    Give me a good couch and movies and I am happy
7. I do like to exercise tho
    Love... love the elliptic
8. I am in a relationship
   Hopefully we will get married... soon... please! :)
9. I am awkward
    I just say really awkward things to people... unintentionally tho
10.I like fashion
      I got a sewing machine and I love it! I wish I had more free time to do more designs and do my own clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment