Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ballet

So yesterday was Friday, when the end of the semester is coming I can barely remember what I do in the day. I think for the most part it was good day, I remember being tired. Today I practice with my amazing pianist she is so great and it went really well. I have one last practice and then the big day is Monday! I just wish certain people would come like... I don't know my boyfriend! But lets not get into drama. I am working on my woodwind, strings orchestration for my final project I am kinda enjoying it. This afternoon we have a "fundatory" picnic that I dont look forward to because its hot and I rather do something else than being hot! I was looking at pinterest, that by the way you can follow me on pinterest, and I came across ballet pictures... Oh! How I wish I could to ballet again it is such a great form of art. Unfortunately I am not in the condition this ballerinas are, body wise :(, this makes me really sad. Maybe someone when I have nothing to do in life I can retake it...

I leave you with this beautiful picture. Have a great Saturday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayer fue viernes, no me acuerdo de nada. Cuando el final del semestre esta mas cerca me cuesta trabajo recordar lo hago en el dia. Pero creo que fue un buen dia en general.  Hoy Sabado practique con mi gran pianista, es super buena en lo que hace y super buena onda.Tuvimos una muy buena practica, manana es la ultima antes del gran dia. 

En la tarde tenemos un picnic que es obligatorio. Yo no se pero prefiero hacer algo mejor que tener calor. A lo mejor llevo tarea para decirles a los maestros, "Hmm HOLA! tengo un proyecto para tu clase pero tengo que estar en esta cosa!" Jaja mejor no.

Ayer estaba viendo en Pinterest fotos de bailarinas y me hace extranar el ballet muchisimo. Ojala y un dia pueda retomarlo, es algo que me encantaria. Ballet es una forma de arte tan exquisita y hermosa.

Bueno los dejo con esta foto. Que tengan un gran sabado!




No comments:

Post a Comment