Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crazy busy day

Oh my word! Today was one of those days that when you wake up you expect it to be sorta easy. I didn't have many classes but I was full of other things.

  • 7:30 Psychology class
  • 8:20 Prayer time with the homies. They are such a blessing
  • 8:50 Church music administration was insanely fun. Got to learn more about the organ
  • 9:50 Chapel time and Michael preached on Ephesians 2. He did good! Praise God
  • 10:50 Philosophy of music, it was nice and got to talk about a lot of things and realize I had a "gestalt" moment.... 
  • 11;40 lunch... it was gross :(
  • Free time to go to Ross and got my recital outfit yay!
  • 2:30 Work meeting and work until 6:15
  • 6:15 Run to children's choir... I'm getting tired...
  • 7:30 Orchestra rehearsal, fun times
  • 8:30 until 9 something ... more recital preparation
  • Talked to a friend and had a good time

Oh my! full day! So how was your day?

In between all the busyness God truly gave me grace to finish it. I didn't even have to ask for it He just know what I need and when I need it! He is so loving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment